Saturday, May 12, 2007

STEP THREE - " Follow on Assignment "

Update !!!!... Yesterday I called outbound assignment to find out if I had a follow on assignment in the system yet.. Not like they have to tell me yet but we have been waiting and waiting and waiting.. Since the Air Force is trying to save as much money as possible we were really anxious to find out if we were going to be assisting the Air Force in savings... Well come to find out, we are..
Tammy and the boys get to stay but I have to move............LOL....Only down the road to Hurlburt Fld.. I get to try out a WHOLE new aspect for our Air Force career, Air Special Operations Command.. Probably lots of deployment in the next couple years but we'll manage just fine..
Anyway, just thought I would update you all and let you know that if all goes as plans and this assignment stays on the books then we will be in Florida for another couple years..

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Thats great you have more info! How far away will that be? I really need to call your wife! I am soooo out of the loop! We'll be in the states in six week, it will be much easier after that!