Monday, March 10, 2008

What a day

Just thought I would let you all know how things are playing out today...

I went to the PO today like I have been EVERYDAY for the last 3 weeks and I have FINALLY received my solution manual for the math class I am in.. I could have used it a couple weeks ago but it's here now...SWEEEEET..

The weather outside is getting MUCH nicer, not sooo cold.. I actually have my window open today and my room is getting some FRESH air for the first time in 3 months..AWESOME..It's RUNNING weather again !!..

I was going to go for a run but after Spinning and playing volleyball until LATE last night and plans to do the same this evening, I have decided against it.. But I will be back it soon I HOPE..Well Wed morning probably for sure, since we are actually running outside again (pending the early AM temp).

So i am going to continue to sit here, listen to some music, do some more math (the RECENT story of my OFF duty life) and breath in some fresh air...

Hope all is well with everyone on the other side of the world !!
Jason

No comments: