Friday, April 11, 2008

Well this is it

Yup after counting down the last 100 or so days, it is here.. As I look back, I can not believe that our inspectors are on the ground already... All the preparation we have done will culminate this week.
I have gone through many emotions, much do to the fact that this is the first time in a position of leadership and responsible for a lot of this..
Last night I had a revelation... As you (WE) look back over the last 6 or so months, we have began to rebuild this place almost from the ground up.. HOW you say.. Well, one thing you have to realize is that ALL the personnel we replaced spent the entire year last year EXERCISING their buts off and really didn't give two craps about all the stuff we have worked on.. That is one of the HARDEST things to get through your mind here at the Wolf Pack, the constant rotation and the never ending inspections..
So the revelation showed me, no matter what happens, this place is in MUCH better position now than it was when we took over..Lots and lots of programs have been fixed, rebuilt, and things are moving forward..
I just hope the inspectors see it the same way..I guess I will let you all know how things went next week... Wish us luck...

No comments: