Sunday, May 04, 2008

Almost time to go home

Well I made it through week two of Fire prevention, we had our inspection OUT brief last week and were satisfied with the brief. Not over joyed but satisfied.. I told all our guys way before the inspection that you would have one of a few feelings depending on what the grade was.
Oustanding = OH My GOD, We are GREAT
Excelent = Awesome, they saw that we care and love our job
Satisfactory= whoooo, we made it through that one
Marginal = Man what could I have done better

Well we came out with a " whoo, we made it through that one "..

The attitude around here DRASTICALLY changed on Friday the week of the inspection, from 100% stressful to 100% the opposite..It actually kind of nice, after 6 months of stressing we are sooooo happy it's over..


So now I sit here and after FINALLY taking a trip to Seoul have wondered why I haven't done it sooner.. But regardless, it was awesome, we took the trip with 7 guys for Jon's graduation. We went from one side of Seoul to the other and back. There are plenty of pictures posted in my photo album, the ones you see here are just a small sample.
The best part about this post is that I get to tell you that in about 9 days I get to FLLYYYYY out of here and go home for a little DOWN TIME.. R & R as they call it if I was coming home from Iraq..It's going to be a GREAT time to see everyone again.. It's been WAAAAY too long, and best part is, when I come back here I only have 2 1/2 months left until it's OVER...'

So enjoy the pictures..feel free to comment or write..

Jason

No comments: