

So you're asking, what the hell is he posting these for.. Well when I initially moved in all I had was a twin.. Yea I know for all your BFF's and fire guys, that all I am going to have at the station anyway but can I get some room when I am off duty.. So the dorm manager was nice enough to unlock the one un-occupied room on my floor (the 4th floor) and I got this nice full sized bed..
Isn't it nice, yea the other one you will find pictures of in the folder titles My trip to Korea..Even though it was small it was friggin heavy, and I have to move it down to the other rm and it was heavy.. Lucky for me we have rug in the hallway, I just pushed it all the way but for those who know me WELL know I was sweating my butt off .. LOL
Anyway I just thought you would like to see my humble rm for now..The part you can't see, by the foot of my bed is where my desk is and that's it!!
More to come later
J
No comments:
Post a Comment