This ORIGINALLY was titled Jason's Jaunt to Korea...When that tour was over I figured I would leave just JAUNT until the next challenge arises..Well NOW I am smack dab in the middle of the next challenge..BACK to Korea and more...So here you will find ME,my travels, things about me, my family, and my friends. ENJOY..
P.S. NO GRAMMAR Checks !!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Did you know ??
A couple things I didn't know about my birthday. November 19th... I didn't know this until just the other day (my Birthday..LOL)..
November 19th 1863... do you know ?? 1969... 1985... 1998... ?????
Thanks for sharing that site...I hadnt' seen it before. Would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday & I hope the next one will be spent with your friends & family. Would love to send you some cards to send home....let me know if that sounds good to you.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that site...I hadnt' seen it before. Would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday & I hope the next one will be spent with your friends & family. Would love to send you some cards to send home....let me know if that sounds good to you.
Post a Comment