Well for some of you, this is probably a surprise.. Why didn't I say anything before, because it was a surprise for the boys.. Yes I just finished a 6 day vacation at home.. HOW you ASK.. Well I was lucky enough to get approved for a class in Texas (Fire Inspector III) and I took some leave en route back to Korea..
It was sooo nice & relaxing.. and it STILL HURT when I left(again)..The wekk FLEW by sooo fast, I hope the next couple months fly as fast. The best part is that it will only be about 4 months (like another deployment) till I am home for a FULL MONTH..Then after that it will only be about 2 1/2 and it's over.. YEA HA.
So I am sitting here in Dallas, I fly out in the morning to Seoul.. I will be back at it, the 24th & 25th.. I think we still have an outing scheduled with the locals on the 26th so I will try and get some more pictures..
I have a good book to read on the LOOONG flight, the ONLY book I wanted and Tammy got it for me.. The book is "It's your ship" by Micheal Abrashoff.. he is a retired Navy Commander and now he speaks on Leadership.. I read his second book already so I figured why not go backward..
Anyway, I just thought I would let everyone what I have been doing the last couple weeks, since I didn't tell too many people.. Holiday Post to follow
I love and miss you all ALREADY ( Tammy, Ty, Zach & Ian )
J
No comments:
Post a Comment