Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am back in the ROK

Yup after a LOOONG trip I am back in the Republic of Korea.. I miss Tammy and the boys so much it hurts, I thought this one little trip would be a little easier to navigate when I left but it wasn't, it was still HARD AS HELL !!...
Last week FLEW by like a blink of the eye and I can not believe it..Makes you cherish EVERY MOMENT you get..
As I look forward to the rest of the year I am anticipating it to fly by, at least the next few months as we prepare for our inspection. Once that is over then I am home free.

Well I just thought I would let you all know I am back. I don't want to sit here all night and dwell on the fact that I miss the hell out of my family right now !!!


Miss you all
J

No comments: