Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Late Tour (back to work)

Well here I sit, about ready to board my first flight of 3 today..Got up at 0415 and will probably be up for another 24 hrs with a FEW cap naps in between.

It's funny, leaving for a TDY is NEVER easy but leaving this morning was a little easier (not on Tammy and the kids) for me knowing that I don't have 12 months in front of me to come home, only 3 months almost to the day and I will be done with the chapter of my career.

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today and not sure how much I will be able to type. They probably charge you for internet in Houston, we'll see.

So if I didn't get chance to see you and say hi I apologize. It feels like just YESTERDAY we got back from orlando and the rest of the time FLEW by in the blink of an eye..

Funny thing, as I sit here waiting for them to call us for baording I already GET to HEAR the sound of freedom. It's about 0545 here in Fl and the 33rd FW (F-15's) are already taking to flight. Oh yea can't wait to hear all those F-16's fly by my window AGAIN.. LOL

Alright I have to pack up the lap top. We will see if I am able to continue this post during my trip but as with last time I am not promising anything..

Love and miss you all already.. Tammy, Tyler, Zach & Ian.. I LOVE you with ALLLLL My heart and am starting my count down RIGHT now.. Love you guys !!!

No comments: