Friday, February 05, 2010

Week 5

 Well, here we are Sunday morning in Afghanistan..As you can see below I didn't post an update last week because I think the news speaks for itself. A friend was laid to rest of Friday in North Carolina and now that the ceremonious celebration week of his life has come to and end, all his family and friends are left to find ways to get back to "A" routine.  Most will be different..
  ----->  Last newcast from the funeral  ADAM

  Looking back on the events of the last two weeks and I still left in AWE at how everyone came together from all over the world to send support to the family and friends of Adam. This so called war seems soo much more real when you know someone that has given their life trying to save so many others..

 I put week 5 in the title, yes it is, I just recounted..Actually starting week 6.  Is time flying by, not really but it is moving. Right now two of my boys are probably all amped up on MONSTERs while they are at Meltdown 2010  (Youth group retreat). they have been looking forward to it for a while. I hope they get some good stuff out of it and wish I could be there with them.

  Ian had his Pinewood derby yesterday and came in fourth..Well it was a valiant effort but I think he had fun. Tammy doesn't have to worry about all the saw dust now that the Derby is over :-)

 I didn't actually finish this on Sunday.. It's Friday now and I am hitting PUBLISH..Hopefully so I can do another post this Sunday.. Sorry..

Jason

No comments: