Saturday, September 15, 2012

Throwdown and more

        Well its been a couple weeks and it seems like yesterday i just posted here.  Time is flying..I have now started a 0530 CrossFit class as well as my 1800 class EACH day.. It makes time fly by really fast but also doesnt leave me much time to do much of anything else.  A few of us have started a new tradition on Friday evening. Since most days are school nights (well work night  ;-D ) we finish our workout on Friday evening then go downtown to the Meat Restaurant then to get coffee before returning back to base to either do homework or do sleep.. The Meat Restaurant is ALL you can eat for $14 (14,000 won)..  You can beat it !!
Osan / Kunsan Throwdown athletes

        This past Saturday we had an awesome day when some of the CrossFitters from Kunsan traveled north to have a little throwdown with us. Although we didnt have all of the athletes we thought we would have we had a GREAT time...With the goal of just building friendships and a CrossFit community in Korea I think we had a tremendous success !!

     Now I sit here in a normal Sunday routine with a trip to the Commissary, prepping for youth group and trying to find time for Homework.. It may be a late evening but youth group, our 1700 contemporary svs, fellowship coupled with the time we had yesterday are WELL WORTH spending a late night doing homework tonight.

   I would be re-missed if I passed up and opportunity to praise my wife back home for all she is doing. AMAZINGly strong woman!!.. Tyler has started playing soccer after being cleared at Huttingdon, Zach is kicking the heck out of the ball at Choctaw and Ian is playing his heart out at Meigs !!.. Man i missed the days of watching them play.. I even went to a highschool football scrimmage here a couple weeks ago hoping to get my HS sports fix but the speed was soooo much slower than football in the south that it didnt fill me at all.. Oh.. I get to see all the pictures and watch Zach Hudl accoutn after the games..  love and miss them ALL ..

  Well that is it for this weekend Sept 16th..  Back to youth group prep !!   Yell or call anytime..that little BUTTON up there on the right SHOULD allow you to call me on my computer anytime I am in my room or you can SKYPE..   Talk to you all soon
Jason



No comments: