Monday, September 03, 2012

Ahhh September

   Last week ended pretty well. The week flew by AGAIN and on Friday evening a couple of us went out to the Meat Restaurant and then to get some coffee which may end up becoming a new Friday evening tradition.  And then yesterday I went to Seoul with absolutely no plan on what we were going to do.  We walked around a little and looked for a few CrossFit gyms.. We found the Reebok CF store, CF Sentinel and CF Fight Tonight. Since we packed for the occasion we chose to get a workout in at Fight Tonight and then I proceeded to make my way back to Osan (Alone I might say). Yes this marks the first time I was on the subway and buses of Seoul alone.  Its very easy to navigate the city that is for sure. So more of that to come in the future..Oh and its cheap..!!


   Well September marks the month that I can actually begin to get used to a normal schedule. Why you ask...Well since I arrived in mid July i was not going to start a schedule only to change it when our exercise came around in August..So now that the exercise is over I can get to it !!. 
    Starting tomorrow morning I will attempt to get up and teach a 0530 CF class Tues-Friday..We will see how it goes..
    This also marks the beginning of the 3rd week for school  FUN FUN !!

Well that is about it for now..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tammy.. I LOve and Miss you !!
 

No comments: