Well it looks as if , it's just me and the guys in Kuwait.. Going to press on with 11 today and keeping growing. My goal NOW is do continue to do the WHOLE Daily set at once until I get to a point I can't do anymore. Once my daily set is complete, depending on how much energy I have left, I will do more.. Last week I had 2 days of 30-40 and one day of 10. Too bad "I" didn't adjust the rules to allow you to BANK extra burpees..LOL
OH well, one we go to 100 !!!!
1 comment:
Game on bro!
Well, as yesterday was my birthday, we decided to skip workin out and PIGGED OUT! ok, not so bad, but we didn't do burpees or anything. So today, we strolled to the gym and did our Monday chest workout! Killer stuff as Jason (Loper) loves to do 10 sets of 10 reps of 4 or 5 exercises!
We crused thru he declines, and headed to the flat bench to get 'er done. We chose dumberlls today (THANK GOD)! We were on about set 4 and one of the young ladies that works in the gym approaches... I was resting as Jason was hard at it ppounding out the reps. 'Gym Girl' we will call her, cause I can't remember her name stops to chat. Jason finishes his set and I grab the dumbells and get to work... unbeknown to me... my workout partner is now so deep in conversation (he topic of which he can't even remember an hour later)with Gym Girl. So I am on about rep 8 and its getting rough (60 lb dumbells tend to get heavy around then!), I look over to see J- Lo (ha! That just came to me!) talkin to old girl... and now, I am holding strong, about halfway thru a rep... can't push anymore... and muscle fatigue is approaching quickly! Oh no... picture it... the weights ae moving my arms the other way... pecks are screaming and I am struggling to use my tele-pathetic powers to let my boy know I am about to drop the weight... apparently, when he has an iPod on, he can't hear my tele-pathetic voice... so... down goes the dumbells - crashing to the floor!
I jusp up off the bench and proudly announce - Dont' worry abot me, I got it! That's just enough for Jason to get the hint, and then we bust out laughin... cause I guess he was paying enough attention to realize we were stilli n the gym... to funny!
OK, now we finish the3 workout and because my buddy almost killed me, I figure we gotta hit the Burpees! BOOM we get to it... I want to make up for the day before so we said we are gonna do 20 straight... rest, then another 20...
GO! We drop down, and neither of us can do a good push-up... we struggled thru 10, but got em done! We flopped out on some stratigically placed mats (rained yesterday/last night and you know how it gets in Iraq! MUDDY). We recovered in abot 2 min and got back to it... did another set of ten, rested and then 5 more! So, we are up to 25 today... and I know I can't think of doing anything else! Until tomorrow!
Miss ya J-Thoe! Love ya bro! D
Post a Comment