Well I hate to be the one to post that I OWE a lot, but since I am the default team lead, I will let you know that this morning I owed 115. On top of my whole workout this morning (120 push up all together) I did the 26 for today plus 5. So now I owe 110.
My apologies...I will be back in the game soon !!! Tomorrow 27 PLUS..Hmmm we'll see
1 comment:
I should check the blog a lil more often! J-Lo had a bad weekend too... so we did some catchin up on Monday... we did all his for Friday, Saturday and Sunday... then we hit up Mondays too!
I see you work your extras off a lil at a time... I figure we knock em all out in a day... then we move on. I know this Jason here hates you for tellin me about this challenge - he has a plan, but I gotta email it to ya! LOL may not be right on a public blog!
Take it easy! And stay on the wagon!
Post a Comment