Sunday, December 27, 2009

On my way

Well I am on my way.. As i said before leaving NEVER gets easier.. I HATE leaving..As I get older it hurts more.. Right now I am sitting in the terminal at Charlotte waiting my flight to Baltimore. Not sure where I am going to stay in Baltimore because I didn't make reservations anywhere.

The hurry up and wait of the next couple days should help get me get through the emotional repercussions of leaving again. The boys did awesome this morning and held it together until I left, Tammy did to until she drove away from the terminal.

Now that this part is over we can start the count down :-) .. Pretty soon I will be saying I have 5-4-3-2-1 months left.. And pretty soon I will actually find out what I am going to be doing???

Well i guess that is it for now.. I desperately miss my family already, well to tell you the truth the missing part actually started last week..

Talk to you soon
Jason

1 comment:

Tj said...

Keep your spirits up Jason...you and your family are in my prayers bro...

Tj