the beginning of another week brings some more positive notes. So what is first.. hmm.. The new Chow tent opened and the food is good.. lots of fruit and lots of veggies.. It is good..
I started working out again in our small one room CROSSFIT box.. we have ONE bar, a couple of small plates a C2 rower, a 20lb medicine ball and pull up bar..You can pretty much make up and Lady/Hero workout you want with this old stuff. I also started another 100 day burpee challenge. Last time i only got to day 54 due to some knee pain.. we shall see how far I get this time. I was also thinking of adding a Pull up challenge. so i may do that but only do 50% of the # of burpees for the day ??? Not sure yet..
Oh and last but not least, just about EVERYONE here is out of their comfort zone..The funny thing is, they keep sending ASSESSMENT teams in here to figure out what is needed or going on.. JUST LISTEN to what we are telling you LOL.. There is one article out there in AF news somewhere about a CRG that was here about 6 months ago.. If you read it, you would think that there was no need for us because the CRG did everything and fixed everything.. LOL..It's the running joke around here..
Ok that is it for now..Going to read a little and find a way to stay up late for the Pats game !!
Oh if I hadn't said it yet..
I love you Tammy, Tyler, Zach & Ian.. Miss you more than you can imagine !!!!
1 comment:
Okay, so how's that workout coming along? ~ Kathy
Post a Comment