Well another week has gone..Can't really say it flew by, but it didn't mozy by either..
So, what's new..I finished another book and started "Three Cups of Tea".. Hope to finish it this week then decide what I am going to read next. Here are 3 on the top of the list
.."Only Lovers left alive"
.."The Art of Racing the in the Rain"
.."1776"
What else has been going on.. I am working numerous things when I can get on the computer at the work center. Things that have to do with some firefighters coming in, a transition to DynCorp and still working an Emergency Management plans.
I have kept my morning workouts up since my last post and also am in day 10 of the 100 day Burpee challenge (it's a modified push up). Along with the Burpees I am also doing some Pull ups and most days I do these prior to my actual workout.. I even have people on the other side of Afghanistan and in Tenn doing this..I think that qualifies for a World Wide 100 day challenge.. LOL.. My goal is to make it past day 54 this time.
I have uploaded more pictures in Album #3 over there ------> on the right!! Oh and I found out that my Magic Jack works..Now that is cool as long as we keep internet here where we are living. Magic Jack rocks..And Vonage keeps sending me "PLEASE COME BACK" e-mails..LOL YEA RIGHT !!!..
Well I guess that is it for now..No Patriots on this week, so I need to decide if I am going to watch the game this evening??? Still have a little over half of my book to read so I may just do that..
I think that's it for now.. THANK YOU to everyone for your support and prayers.
Miss everyone more than you know.
Jason
1 comment:
Glad you are catching up on your reading and the workouts are going well for you! And since the Pats are no longer playing (hehehe) try watching the Jets next week. Yes, that's right, going to the conference championship! Woohoo!!!!
Post a Comment