Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hash Complete

Sorry not sure why this was still in DRAFT from last week ??  This is LAST weeks POST  

 This past weekend I decided to try something that I heard about many many times and had never thought I would do. But this weekend I decided to venture out and see some of Korea a different way. I went on my very first Hash.. Now although some of the traditions may questionable to some, I did not go there for the tradition as much as I did to see Korea.  So if you have never heard of it I will sumarize for you.
    Picture of a bunch of adults who drink beer, playing hiding and seek at a break neck pace. That is right. The Hash starts with the Hares going out first to set the trail before everyone else trys to catch them. Well its not as simple as just running after them..They leave markings on the ground and all the people left behind must try and follow the markings and FALSE trails in order to find their way to the Hare or to the end of the trail.
  So we ran approximately 4.8 miles up, down, around, and back up and down parts of Seoul. The 4.8 miles fealt more like 10, but it was sooooo awesome.. It was a cool and adventurous way to see Seoul. I actually cant wait to do it again, WHY?? Because they do it somewhere different each time.. I imagine I can see numerous parts of Seoul through this year..
  Fell free to check out some of the pictures I posted on FB..

So another week down (1 whole month GONE), its flying by...only 11/12's left  :-)

Talk to you soon !!

No comments: