Well where do I start...I have a GREAT group of people that i have connected with here surprisingly quick (thank you FB & CrossFit).. Time seems to be flying by..Sometimes tooo fast. WAIT, can there be a TOO fast in Korea..hmmm.. Anyway..the days go by fast.. I have met some wonderful people and they have really enabled me to get through the days..
School started this week for a lot of people.. ALL our Youth back home started school.. Tyler started college, Zach started his Senior year and Ian began his last year in Middle school..I also started my Graduate degree..
There is much else to report...but if you are the praying type I ask for continued prayers for a magnitude of things.. So if I missed any I apologize..
1st.. For Tyler and his MRI this week..just hope he stays positive through it all and hopefully things are not serious
2nd..For Tammy and the boys as Hurricane Isaac gets closer to the Gulf !!..
3rd..For some of my good friends here who are going through some tough stuff..Some they dont tell people but some they do.. Just pray that they may receive the Wisdom needed to get through and to remain POSITIVE everyday !!
4th.. For all those who are reading this right now and saying HOW could you forget my needs..Well your prayer has just been heard.. I apologize but having you read this allowed me to put your needs into prayer..
5th..Just thank god for all the wonderful people he has put in my life here in Korea.. I thought I was going to be alone but that is sooo far from the truth..
Well, that is about it for this week.. more to come next week from Jason's Jaunt !!
Peace Out !!
No comments:
Post a Comment