This morning there was a great svs a church and then a picnic.. I completed my afternoon by shopping for some lunch for the week and finished programming the workouts for August.. All in all it was a pretty good weekend.. The communities I have connected with here are amazing..Some are cross threaded which is also awesome.
So as I get on with this next week all i can do here in Korea is pray that my family back home is blessed with courage, stremgth, wisdom and patience as Tammy finishes the move and Tyler goes off to Hunitngdon.. Wow I get emotional just typing that.. Tyler leaving for college is a life changing event for us.. I can only imagine what my mom and dad went through when I left for the Air Force..It seems like the Air Force never gave me enough time to be there and I find myself looking back wishing I could have one more min, one more day, one more month...But he is 18 now and growing up into an awesome young man.. I pray the Huntingdon is the right place and they take care of our boy !!!.
So I will close for this week with saying I LOVE YOU TYLER... I am SOOOOO Extremely proud of you. Not a day goes by I dont wish I could forever be by your side, but its time for the Lord to guide you down the road we put you on !!!... Jeremiah 29:11 Collosians 3:23
No comments:
Post a Comment