Well I finished my first FULL week and it flew by...Been spending a lot of time at the gym and not in my room but I am not sure how that will change when school starts.. Spent another Sunday with the youth and a good group of people at church....One good thing on the Horizon, the leaders all agreed to NAME the youth group rather than just stay with PYOC (protestant youth of the chapel)..Having a catchy name and logo will definitely attract some kids that may have otherwise stayed away..So here to praying for EXPONENTIAL Growth once the new name hits the streets :-)
Here 's to another week that has started.. Stressing out a little already since I walked in and had to plan/faciliate and make sure this CrossFit cert happens this week. I ONCE was EXCITED for things like these but due to our limited equipment and small place and the limitations we have with base escorts and vehicle, i am stressing out a little..But you know what.. it will all work out, you know why?? Because in CF we are suppose to be ready for anything, unknowable and unknown..So the CF instructors will have to work with what we have and by the very thing that the CF preaches :-D
Ok..Well onto Tuesday.. Going to check out and workout with the Fireguys at 1600 tomorrow..will be my first non-official visit to a Fire Station in 3 years..Hmmm.. Maybe I can re-ignite my love for the Firefighting career.. I hope so :-)
Thanks for all the continued prayers.. Please keep the whole family in your prayers this week. As Tammy continues to prep for the move and Ian is going in on Thursday for another Ear surgery..
Talk to you soon !!
Peace Out
J
No comments:
Post a Comment