Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Phone #

Well yesterday I splurged (OUCH) and went to sign up for internet and cell phone service..  It only cost me $300 buck to get my internet turned on (Monday) and purchase a new phone with service. I got a cool Smasung Galaxy and I am told that it is unlocked so that when I get to Germany, I MAY be able to use this one.. Now that is SWEET !! 

  So I guess you are asking the million $$ question, what is your phone #..  In Korea 010-4086-8249.. To call from the states it is 011-82-10-4086-8249

  But do not fear.. I have installed Skype, FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google and although they dont have Google Talk that have a second party app called VTOK..Which is basically the same, you can do video and voice with your google contacts..  So there you have it..

  Today I have to sit through a DAY long inprocessing..Maybe new NEW phone will become my best friend today  :-)

Jason

No comments: