Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last Evening in Florida

   Well what can I say..Lots of emotions have already been flowing..Although the hardest part will be in the morning, the second hardest part was this evening..  Saying good bye to everyone in the youth group was very tough..  Listening to all them tell stories of how I have touch them was touching to say the least..,,I knew it would be tough and wish I could have shared my own words of how much each and every one of them have touched me..Being involved with the special group of young adults has brought me so much closer to God these last two years....
   Sean, Sandra, Wayne and Adam graciously allowed me to join this group and what an amazing ride it has been.. My family has grown soooo much because of the family at Shalimar United Methodist and the people who allowed us to be part of their lives..
    I will be back...  I LOVE you All more than any words in this post can ever say....

Keep in touch...and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep my family in your prayers..
  
Peace Out.. Jason !!

No comments: